Record keeping arrangements
This page outlines the requirements of Accredited Certificate Providers in keeping records of their accredited energy savings project
Accredited Certificate Providers are obligated to keep records of their accredited energy savings project.
The specific records kept by each Accredited Certificate Provider depend on the energy savings project, but must include:
- the location in which the energy savings activity occurred
- the energy savings (calculated in accordance with the ESS Rule) arising from that activity
- the methodology, data and assumptions used to calculate those energy savings.
To conform with requirements, Accredited Certificate Providers should provide, at a minimum:
- a document register that identifies and lists all relevant records of the energy savings project
- a record keeping policy
- a record keeping process map
- documented record keeping procedures
- record keeping arrangements that are operational (not just planned), and
- evidence that the records will be kept for at least 6 years.
Record Keeping Guide196.45KB PDF FileExplains the general requirements of record keeping requirements for Accredited Certificate Providers.